Since 2010, the tablet market has totally exploded. From almost nothing to millions of people owning tablets has occurred in just a few short years.
This is great news for consumers as it means that there is a huge range of choice available on the market, and that tablets are getting better and better every year. The problem for consumers is that there is so many to choose from, it can be difficult to know exactly what to go for.
This article is going to be a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 Tablet review, which is one of the newest and most up to date tablets on the market. We will take a look at the features, pros and cons, and answer some frequently asked questions, to determine if it is the right tablet for you.
Features Of The Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 Tablet
– Large 10.1 Inch Screen – While some manufacturers have shrunken their screens, Samsung have decided to keep it large. This is great as it means that viewing movies, and surfing the net is much easier. The screen is full HD too as 1280 x 800.
– Two Cameras – Sometimes you might want to take a snap quickly, and don’t have time to get to your phone or camera. This isn’t a problem with this tablet, as there is both a rear (3 megapixel) and front (1.3-mega pixel) facing camera, for those landscape shots, as well as the selfies.
– Lightweight – One of the best things about tablets is how portable they are. This is no exception. Coming in at just one pound, it is one of the lightest tablets on the market. 0.31 inch thin is a great form-factor.
– Powerful – The tablet contains a 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm processor, 16 GB of Flash Memory, and 1.5 GB RAM Memory. Meaning you can do pretty much anything with it.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 Pros
No Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 Tablet hands-on review would be complete without looking at the positives and negative of the device:
- – Great Quality Brand – Samsung are widely regarded as one of the best manufacturers of tablets and phones in the world. By buying this you know you are getting a high quality product.
- – Looks Fantastic – Another bonus of Samsung is that their tablet designs are stylish and modern. If you want a tablet that looks the part, as well as working well, then this is the best choice for you.
- – Free $10 Google Play Credit – When you buy this tablet you get $10 to spend on the Google Play store for free. You can spend this on any app, movie, TV show, or album that is on the store.
- –Other Exclusive Features
Cons Of Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Tablet
Of course any tablet has its downsides. Fortunately they are few for this tablet:
– Doesn’t Run iOS – For those who are used to iPad’s or want iOS, this tablet isn’t going to do the job for you. But this isn’t a major issue, because Android is just as good, if not better than iOS.
– Some Might Prefer Smaller Screen – For people who prefer the seven inch tablet, this isn’t going to be the right choice for them. There are plenty of seven inch Samsung tablets available though.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will It Run The Games That I Want To Play?
Almost certainly yes! This is one of the most powerful tablets on the market, With a powerful quad core processor ensuring fantastic performance.
What Operating System Does It Run On?
This tablet runs on Android 4.4 Kit Kat, which is currently the most up to date Android, so you are getting the latest OS with the goodies.
How Much Does It Cost & Are There Discounts Available?
While the price can vary, this is generally one of the better priced tablets considering its impressive features. In terms of Samsung 10.1 tablet discounts, Amazon usually have excellent discounts over the base price.
What is Customer Feedback Like?
This is probably one of the most important metrics you can use to determine whether something is worth buying or not. Fortunately, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 has excellent customer feedback. The current average is 4.4 out of 5. Check out Why Customers are happy with..
So, Is It Worth Buying?
The simple answer is yes. This Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 Tablet Review gives the tablet extremely good marks.
When you consider the whole package, the great features, quality brand, and great reviews, as well as the cheap price, it is well worth buying this tablet. Also it’s the 4th generation of Galaxy Tab, you can’t go wrong with this purchase upgrade.